The Body-Peace Corps is a student organization whose members are passionate about promoting positive body image and preventing eating disorders.
- Educate others about the dangers of pursuing unrealistic beauty ideals.
- Support every body in maximizing their wellness.
- Build a supportive, inclusive community free from stigma and discrimination.
- Remind people that it is the size of their lives, not the size of their bodies that counts.
- Peer-facilitated workshops for residence halls, living communities, sports teams, student organizations and groups
- Peer mentors for students in recovery from eating disorders
- Media literacy training
- Activism opportunities
- Campus-wide awareness and educational events
- Speakers available for talks and panels
VISIT OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES